Finite Elemente PAGODE PLATFORM MR
Master Reference MKII Power Amplifier Platform
The pagode Master Reference MKII stands out with its well thought-out design based on solid wooden frames in canadian maple, highly damped absorber shelves and the tried-and-tested pagode sidespike technology. A new dimension in music reproduction can however be truly experienced thanks to the revolutionary Resonator Technology, exclusively applied in the audio furniture sector by finite elemente and developed in co-operation with Prof. Dr. Borchert of the University of Applied Sciences in Dortmund. Precision in detail, transparency in the dynamics and an incomparable vivid musicality are the impressive results of this consistent research.
Pagode MKII features
– Honeycomb core ultra-lightweight shelves for significantly optimized resonance absorption.
– Ceramic ball coupling of honeycomb core shelves by means of ball point setscrews
– Tried-and-tested Resonator Technology in all racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves with ceramic ball coupling optionally available for all PAGODE EDITION MK II and MASTER REFERENCE MK II racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves retrofitable to earlier PAGODE° MK I racks and amplifier platforms.
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement