Finite Elemente PAGODE PLATFORM ED
Edition MKII Power Amplifier Platform
P01 – Natural Maple
P02 – Walnut
P03 – Makassar
P04 – Palisander
P05 – Cherry
P06 – Pearl White
P07 – Pearl Black
HD09EDL- Platform 640L – usable area 465mm*515mm
HD09EDQ- Platform 640Q – usable area 515mm*465mm
HD10EDL- Platform 790L – usable area 465mm*665mm (+ € 700 )
HD10EDQ- Platform 790Q – usable area 665mm*465mm (+ € 700 )
OPTION FINISH HIGH POLISHED
HS09/10P Metal decor insert high polished (+ € 120 )
OPTION CERABASE FEET
Cerabase Classic /4Set (+ € 690 )
– Clear edged design with a homelike look
– Technically identical with the pagode Master Reference
– Each model carries a dedicated resonator set-up
– Wood frame with front metal décor insert in anodized or high-polished aluminium
– Alu side pillars with acoustically dampening wood covers
– Wood covers on the aluminium side pillars improve the sound by dampening vibrations, but also provide an attractive compact look.
– Clear-edged frame design with flush shelves make the pagode edition a modern variant of the renowned Master Reference.
– Perfect finish quality and dimensionally accurate workmanship persuade in every single detail.
Pagode MKII features
– Honeycomb core ultra-lightweight shelves for significantly optimized resonance absorption.
– Ceramic ball coupling of honeycomb core shelves by means of ball point setscrews
– Tried-and-tested Resonator Technology in all racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves with ceramic ball coupling optionally available for all PAGODE EDITION MK II and MASTER REFERENCE MK II racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves retrofitable to earlier PAGODE° MK I racks and amplifier platforms.
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement