Finite Elemente PAGODE° Edition MK II – power amplifier platform
P01 – Natural Maple
P02 – Walnut
P03 – Makassar
P04 – Palisander
P05 – Cherry
P06 – Pearl White
P07 – Pearl Black
HD09 ED-L Platform 640L – (usable area lengthwise 465 x 515 mm) $3900
HD09 ED-Q Platform 640Q – (usable area crosswise 515 x 465 mm) $3900
HD10 ED-L Platform 790L – (usable area lengthwise 465 x 665 mm) $5300
HD10ED-Q Platform 790Q – (usable area crosswise 665 x 465 mm) $5300
OPTION FINISH HIGH POLISHED
HS09/10P Metal decor insert high polished (+ $240 )
OPTION CERABASE FEET
Cerabase Classic /4Set (+ $1440 )
– Clear edged design with a homelike look
– Technically identical with the pagode Master Reference
– Each model carries a dedicated resonator set-up
– Wood frame with front metal décor insert in anodized or high-polished aluminium
– Alu side pillars with acoustically dampening wood covers
– Wood covers on the aluminium side pillars improve the sound by dampening vibrations, but also provide an attractive compact look.
– Clear-edged frame design with flush shelves make the pagode edition a modern variant of the renowned Master Reference.
– Perfect finish quality and dimensionally accurate workmanship persuade in every single detail.
Pagode MKII features
– Honeycomb core ultra-lightweight shelves for significantly optimized resonance absorption.
– Ceramic ball coupling of honeycomb core shelves by means of ball point setscrews
– Tried-and-tested Resonator Technology in all racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves with ceramic ball coupling optionally available for all PAGODE EDITION MK II and MASTER REFERENCE MK II racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves retrofitable to earlier PAGODE° MK I racks and amplifier platforms.
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement
In the development of all new products, finite elemente puts science at the forefront, paired with a distinct passion for music.
Be it the cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Dortmund in the adaptation of the Resonator technology for our pagode° HiFi rack systems or the cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute in Darmstadt on the subject of “active vibration reduction”, it is always the desire for a proven and well-founded basis for our products that drives us to top performance.
With the principle “Technology – Made in Germany” our products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.