Finite Elemente PAGODE 750MR
Master Reference MKII – Usable Area 665*465mm
P01 – Natural Maple
P02 – Walnut
P03 – Makassar
P04 – Palisander
P05 – Cherry
P06 – Pearl White
P07 – Pearl Black
HD05MR – 60cm high – 2 levels ($13,960 )
HD06MR – 60cm high – 3 levels ($17,550 )
HD07MR – 85cm high – 4 levels ($21,900 )
HD08MR – 85cm high – 5 levels ($25,490 )
HD07/110 MR – 110cm high – 4 levels ($23,790 )
HD08/110 MR – 110cm high – 5 levels ($27,380 )
SR750 MR – additional level ($3590 )
OPTION FINISH SIDE PILLARS
60-4P High Polished Side Pillars 60cm ($1440 )
85-4P High Polished Side Pillars 85cm ($1920 )
110-4P High Polished Side Pillars 110cm ($2460 )
60-4W Wood Decor Side Pillars 60cm ($1800)
85-4W Wood Decor Side Pillars 85cm ($2000 )
110-4W Wood Decor Side Pillars 110cm ($2400 )
OPTION HEAVY DUTY
As option – to be added to the standard rack price
HD600MR Heavy Duty ($3180 )
HD750MR Heavy Duty ($3960 )
HD1120MR Heavy Duty ($5700 )
OPTION CERABASE FEET
Cerabase Classic /4Set ($1440 )
Pagode MKII features
– Honeycomb core ultra-lightweight shelves for significantly optimized resonance absorption.
– Ceramic ball coupling of honeycomb core shelves by means of ball point setscrews
– Tried-and-tested Resonator Technology in all racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves with ceramic ball coupling optionally available for all PAGODE EDITION MK II and MASTER REFERENCE MK II racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves retrofitable to earlier PAGODE° MK I racks and amplifier platforms.
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement
In the development of all new products, finite elemente puts science at the forefront, paired with a distinct passion for music.
Be it the cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Dortmund in the adaptation of the Resonator technology for our pagode° HiFi rack systems or the cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute in Darmstadt on the subject of “active vibration reduction”, it is always the desire for a proven and well-founded basis for our products that drives us to top performance.
With the principle “Technology – Made in Germany” our products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.