Finite Elemente PAGODE 600ED
Edition MKII – Usable Area 515*465mm
P01 – Natural Maple
P02 – Walnut
P03 – Makassar
P04 – Palisander
P05 – Cherry
P06 – Pearl White
P07 – Pearl Black
HD01MR – 60cm high – 2levels
HD02MR – 60cm high – 3 levels (+ € 1495 )
HD03MR – 85cm high – 4 levels (+ € 3470 )
HD04MR – 85cm high – 5 levels (+ € 4965 )
HD03/110MR – 110cm high – 4 levels (+ € 4315 )
HD04/110MR – 110cm high – 5 levels (+ € 5810 )
OPTION FINISH SIDE PILLARS
60-4P High Polished Side Pillars 60cm (+ € 720 )
85-4P High Polished Side Pillars 85cm (+ € 960 )
110-4P High Polished Side Pillars 110cm (+ € 1230 )
60-4W Wood Decor Side Pillars 60cm (+ € 900 )
85-4W Wood Decor Side Pillars 85cm (+ € 1000 )
110-4W Wood Decor Side Pillars 110cm (+ € 1200 )
OPTION HEAVY DUTY
HD600MR Heavy Duty (+ € 1590 )
OPTION CERABASE FEET
Cerabase Classic /4Set (+ € 690 )
– Technically identical with the pagode Master Reference
– Each model carries a dedicated resonator set-up
– Wood frame with front metal décor insert in anodized or high-polished aluminium
– Alu side pillars with acoustically dampening wood covers
– Wood covers on the aluminium side pillars improve the sound by dampening vibrations, but also provide an attractive compact look.
– Clear-edged frame design with flush shelves make the pagode edition a modern variant of the renowned Master Reference.
– Perfect finish quality and dimensionally accurate workmanship persuade in every single detail.
Pagode MKII features
– Honeycomb core ultra-lightweight shelves for significantly optimized resonance absorption.
– Ceramic ball coupling of honeycomb core shelves by means of ball point setscrews
– Tried-and-tested Resonator Technology in all racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves with ceramic ball coupling optionally available for all PAGODE EDITION MK II and MASTER REFERENCE MK II racks and amplifier platforms
– CARBOFIBRE° isolation shelves retrofitable to earlier PAGODE° MK I racks and amplifier platforms.
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement