Finite Elemente Cerapuc
RVS set of 4 pieces for racks, loudspeakers or HiFi components
A well-balanced ratio between flexible application and sonic potential makes Cerapuc the pivot point of the CERAfamily by giving a premonition of the sound improvement potential the bigger models of the line can offer.
- flexibly applicable in two usable heights
- optimum range of application: 10 – 80 kg of component weight
- recommended for audio components, loudspeakers and equipment supports
- Material: precision machined stainless steel, high-tech ceramic ball
- Usable height: 18 or 35 mm/li>
- Dimensions: Ø 35 mm (top section), Ø 55 mm (bottom section)
- Load capacity: 300 kg (set of 4), 225 kg (set of 3)
- Versions: set of 4, set of 3
- Features: height adjustable within 10 mm of range, applicable in two heights: 18 or 35 mm, attachable (supplied with M6 and M8 bolts), supplied in high-quality wooden box
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement
In the development of all new products, finite elemente puts science at the forefront, paired with a distinct passion for music.
Be it the cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Dortmund in the adaptation of the Resonator technology for our pagode° HiFi rack systems or the cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute in Darmstadt on the subject of “active vibration reduction”, it is always the desire for a proven and well-founded basis for our products that drives us to top performance.
With the principle “Technology – Made in Germany” our products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.