Finite Elemente Cerabase Compact
RVS set 3 pieces for racks, loudspeakers or HiFi components Load capacity: 500 kg (set of 4)
Anywhere performance and installation conditions play as an equally important role, the compact dimensions of this model allow for a more flexible application by providing a nearly equivalent sonic perfomance.
- best performance combined with best flexibility
- optimum range of application: 20 – 150 kg of component weight
- recommended for audio components, loudspeakers and equipment supports
- Material: precision machined stainless steel, 3 high-tech ceramic balls
- Usable height: 43 – 52 mm
- Dimensions: Ø 35 mm (top section), Ø 50 mm (bottom section)
- Load capacity: 500 kg (set of 4), 375 kg (set of 3)
- Versions: set of 4, set of 3
- Features: infinitely height adjustable, attachable (supplied with M6 and M8 screws), supplied in high-quality wooden box
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement
In the development of all new products, finite elemente puts science at the forefront, paired with a distinct passion for music.
Be it the cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Dortmund in the adaptation of the Resonator technology for our pagode° HiFi rack systems or the cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute in Darmstadt on the subject of “active vibration reduction”, it is always the desire for a proven and well-founded basis for our products that drives us to top performance.
With the principle “Technology – Made in Germany” our products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.