Finite Elemente Ceraball
RVS set of 3 pieces for racks, loudspeakers or HiFi components
The genesis of the CERAfamily offers an excellent access into the world of finite elemente’s sound enhancing systems. Being in the third generation already, Ceraball provides a screw-on function as well as an attractive budget price.
- excellent value for money
- optimum range of application: 5 – 40 kg of component weight
- recommended for audio components, loudspeakers and equipment supports
- Material: precision machined stainless steel, high-tech ceramic ball
- Usable height: 30 mm
- Dimensions: Ø 35 mm (top section), Ø 55 mm (bottom section)
- Load capacity: 300 kg (set of 4), 225 kg (set of 3)
- Versions: set of 4, set of 3
- Features: height adjustable within 10 mm of range, attachable (supplied with M6 and M8 bolts), supplied in high-quality wooden box
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
Fine tune your music, advanced technologies and first class products for an efficient sound enhancement
In the development of all new products, finite elemente puts science at the forefront, paired with a distinct passion for music.
Be it the cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Dortmund in the adaptation of the Resonator technology for our pagode° HiFi rack systems or the cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute in Darmstadt on the subject of “active vibration reduction”, it is always the desire for a proven and well-founded basis for our products that drives us to top performance.
With the principle “Technology – Made in Germany” our products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.